Henry 12 + 1 22 Magnum Pump w/Blue Octagon Barrel & Walnut Stock
Item # 422249
Our Price $549.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Henry pump action octagon .22 joins faded jeans, Moms apple pie, a restored '57 Chevy as an all American icon. Now fitted with a blue octagonal barrel, it resurrects the great old days of the traditional shooting gallery. The Henry Pump Octagon, available in calibers .22 LR or .22 Magnum, is one gun that is built for fun. It also sports a grooved receiver for mounting a scope, and Marbles semi buckhorn fully adjustable rear sights with standard 3/8" dovetail slots enabling you to change sights if you choose to do so. Beautifully finished American walnut is used for the stock. The .22 LR version can hold 15 rounds of .22 LR and as much as 21 rounds of .22Short. The capacity of the .22 Magnum is 12 rounds.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
Q:how acurate is the henry pump 22magAsked on 12/6/2009 by dead eye from baytown tx
A:not accurate at allAnswered on 2/22/2012 by rimfirenation from pine city, mn
Displaying question 1