Marlin Model XL7 Centerfire Rifle
Item # 417343
Our Price $399.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe XL7 has been built for those who demand premium features at a fair price. Noteworthy features include the adjustable Pro-Fire trigger system, a Soft-Tech recoil pad, a fluted bolt for speed and smoothness, a pillar bedded stock, and a recessed target style muzzle crown. The XL7 is a rifle that you can be proud of at a price you can afford. Features a Realtree All-Purpose camo synthetic stock.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
3 Questions | 3 Answers
Displaying questions 1-3
Q:Is this rifle tapped and bored for a scope mount?Asked on 12/9/2010 by JET from Augusta, GA
A:yesAnswered on 1/12/2011 by chaz1013 from wis.
Q:Does the Marlin XL7 30-06 either in black, walnut, or camo come in left-handed? I want to purchase a left-handed model as Field & Stream gave a good review on the XL7. I would
prefer a camo model that is left-handed in a 30-06. Thanks.Asked on 11/21/2009 by Anonymous
A:Well it depends on what you want but the best bet is to get a lefty bolt and take it to a professional gunsmith and get it converted. Or you could dig for one for a couple days. Your choice.Answered on 7/13/2010 by customization+ from Chatfield, MN
Q:Is it acurate up to 300ydsAsked on 11/21/2009 by buck from Doylesburg,PA
A:depends what yardage you sight your gun in at mine is sighted in at 25yards and is less than 1inch off at 300yards and 1 1/2 low at 350Answered on 10/17/2010 by wallhanger from oklahoma
Displaying questions 1-3