My Account X
Marlin Model 917V 17 HMR
22" Heavy barrel
Includes a 4 and a 7 round magazine
Walnut finished hardwood stock
Scope not included
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionHereīs fast company for small-bore hunters. Chambered for the 17HMR, our popular Model 917 bolt actions zip a high-performance polymer-tipped bullet downrange at 2,500+ feet per second - thatīs 25% more velocity than the 22 Win. Mag. This hot little cartridge delivers devastating on-game performance with a laser-flat trajectory. The rock-solid, super-accurate Model 917V features a heavy 22" barrel, double bedding screws and special inletting to enhance stability and shot-to-shot consistency. Our T-900 Fire Control trigger system produces an extremely consistent trigger pull with an ultra-clean break. Included is a 4- and a 7-shot clip magazine. The rugged walnut-finished hardwood Monte Carlo stock comes with sling swivel studs. Receiver is drilled and tapped and grooved for your choice of convenient scope mounting.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:How fast does the bullet travel?Asked on 12/25/2009 by Anonymous from Wheatland, IN
A:2550 FPSAnswered on 3/24/2010 by BIGBEARCHRIS from BIGBEAR, CA
A:it goes anywere from 2550 to 2850 fps(feet per sec).the ballistic rounds are he most deadly.they have a faster velocity,and they musroom.as for the hollow points the just turn to shrapnal.and if your going to hunt coyotes i suggeustyou shoot it in he head. if its any were else itll just turn and run for a solid 150 to 20 yards before i lays down and dies.Answered on 3/26/2010 by thomas from sandstone minnesota