Find a Store
My Account X
Browning SA-22 Rimfire Rifle
Item # 416364
Our Price $599.99
Availability: Sold Out
- To buy online and deliver to a Gander Mountain store or an Independent Firearms Dealer, simply add this item to your cart. Click here for additional details.
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionCombine the appeal of the traditional lever action rifle, add the quality and handling of a Browning, mix in a little bit of rimfire fun, and the result is the Browning SA-22. With a forged steel receiver, short throw lever and crisp trigger, it's always ready to take on a walk in the woods, knock over a few tin cans, or even put some dinner on the table. Unlike many 22s, the quality of an SA-22 is evident from first glance, with beautiful fit and finish and accuracy to match. The SA-22 is certainly a rimfire rifle that's meant to be used and enjoyed now and for generations to come. Grade I rifle with a 19-1/4" blued barrel and a walnut stock.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
2 Questions | 1 Answer
Displaying questions 1-2
Q:is this gun factory drilled and tapped for scopeAsked on 3/30/2012 by Anonymous
A:Yes, two screw holes in barrel, so when taken down, zero is not lost. Buy the browning base and Tally rings. Do not buy anything else. I have a drawer full of others, which, for one reason or another, were not satisfactory. Recommend the Leupold 2x7 RF, or the excellent Weaver 2.5x7 22 Classic scope. What a great little squirrel combo.Answered on 7/19/2013 by Colonel William from Bumpus Mills, TN
Q:where can I buy a buttstock and frontstock for my belguim browning .22 rifle?Asked on 3/8/2010 by Mozac from Lenore, wv. 25676
Displaying questions 1-2