Common Questions About Shipping & Delivery
- 1. Shipping and Handling (48 States)
- 2. FREE Standard Ground Shipping
- 3. Expedited Ground Shipping Delivery Time
- 4. 2nd Day and Next Day Air Express Shipping
- 5. Buy Online, Pick Up In-Store
- 6. Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, APO/FPO, and all U.S. Territories
- 7. Tracking an Order?
- 8. Export Control Policy
Shipping and Handling (48 States)
Shipping Method Standard Ground Expedited Ground 2nd Day Air Express* Next Day Air Express* Business Days 5-7 Days 2-5 Days 2 Days 1 Day All Orders FREE $7.99 $19.99* $29.99* Ship 2 Store FREE FREE $19.99* $29.99*
- The flat rate shipping and handling charges listed above are for shipments to the contiguous United States only.
- We do not ship to international addresses.
- All delivery times are quoted in business days not including weekends and holidays.
- Certain items may require additional shipping charges, and some items can only be shipped by truck service.
- A $25 fee for shipping and handling will be added for each firearm ordered.
- Hazardous merchandise cannot be shipped by air express service. A hazardous shipping charge may be applied for specified items.
- Gander Mountain reserves the right to limit quantities and/or charge actual shipping charges on bulk orders.
FREE Standard Ground Shipping
FREE Standard Ground Shipping is for shipments to the continental United States only.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours and will arrive in 5-7 business days via FedEx SmartPost with final delivery by the U.S. Postal Service.
- Free shipping excludes shipments to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories.
Expedited Ground Shipping Delivery Time
Most orders ship within 24 hours and will arrive in 2 to 5 business days from time of shipment, via FedEx or Priority Mail. Please see chart for estimated delivery times to your area. Items that ship by truck service or are shipped directly from the manufacturer may not qualify for expedited ground shipping.
2nd Day and Next Day Air Express Shipping
In-stock phone orders placed before 3:00 pm ET and web orders placed before 2:00 pm ET will ship the same day and arrive the 2nd or next business day. The flat-rate 2nd Day and Next Day shipping charges listed are for most 1-20 lb. orders. Orders over 20 lbs. will be charged actual shipping charges that will be calculated during checkout.
- A street address is required for air express shipping
- We do not refund 2nd day and Next day charges unless Gander Mtn. has made an error.
- Certain items may not qualify for air express shipping.
- Offer does not include Saturday delivery. Saturday delivery is available to certain areas. Please call Customer Service at 1-888-542-6337 for Saturday delivery rates and availability. Our hours are:
Monday-Saturday, 8am-11pm ET
Sunday, 9am-10pm ET
Buy Online, Pick Up In-Store
Get free expedited ground shipping with a Buy Online, Pick Up In Store order!
Click here for additional details.
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, APO/FPO, and all U.S. Territories
These areas require a special handling fee of $10 plus actual shipping charges based on the weight and dimensions of the package(s). Charges will be calculated during checkout. Any applicable duties, taxes and customs charges are the responsibility of the customer. Please allow 6-10 business days for shipments to these areas.
Track your order by using My Account, your shipping email, or contacting us directly.
- If you have a My Account, you can log into your account and view your order history. Orders take 24 hrs. to appear. If you don’t have My Account, it's not too late. You can create one now, and your orders will appear within 24 hours.
- You can select the link in your shipping confirmation email.
- You may also call 1-888-542-6337, email or chat with our contact center. Our hours are:
Monday-Saturday, 8am-11pm ET
Sunday, 9am-10pm ET
- If the order is large and shipped in more than one box, your packages may arrive separately. If you log into My Account and see more than one tracking number listed for your order, you can expect to receive separate packages.
Export Control Policy
Anyone intending to export or re-export an item after receipt from Gander Mountain, Overton’s, or Gander Direct Marketing Services is solely responsible for obtaining all necessary licenses and for filing the export in accordance with any and all applicable U.S. federal, state, and local laws as well as any other governing law. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited. Certain items may be prohibited from being exported from the United States. Certain items may be prohibited from being imported into certain localities, states, and/or countries. Gander Mountain is not liable for violations of any such laws.