Common Questions About Your Order
- 1. When can I cancel or modify my order?
- 2. How do I track my order?
- 3. I ordered several items, why did they arrive in multiple shipments?
- 4. What does it mean when an item is backordered?
- 5. When will my credit card be charged?
- 6. Why are there multiple charges for different amounts?
- 7. I'm having trouble with a promotional code. Why doesn't my order doesn't qualify?
- 8. What are my payment options when placing an order?
- 9. Sales Tax Information.
- 10. What if my order arrives damaged?
- 11. Can I buy online and pick up in a Gander Mountain store?
When can I cancel or modify my order?
To ship your order to you as quickly as possible, we process orders every 30 minutes. Once your order has been processed to the warehouse we are unable to cancel or modify your order. You can cancel your order at any time BEFORE we process the order to our warehouse, however authorizations obtained at time of purchase still apply. If we are unable to cancel or modify your order it may be returned or exchanged. Please see our Easy Returns for more information.
How do I track my order?
You can track your order in 3 easy ways using My Account, your shipping email, or contacting us directly.
- If you have a My Account, you can log into your account and view your order history. Orders take 24 hrs. to appear. If you don’t have My Account, it's not too late. You can create one now, and your orders will appear within 24 hours. Register Now
- You can select the link in your shipping confirmation email.
- You may also call 1-888-542-6337, email or chat with our contact center.
Our hours are:
Monday-Saturday, 8am-11pm ET
Sunday, 9am-10pm ET
I ordered several items, why did they arrive in multiple shipments?
We make every effort to ship your items together. However, there are times when we may have to divide your order into multiple shipments.
Common reasons for dividing an order are:
- Item availability
- Items shipping directly from a vendor
- Large order requiring multiple shipments
What does it mean when an item is backordered?
An item is backordered when it is out of stock in our distribution center and is awaiting replenishment. There are times when an item may sell better than expected, and although we do our best to keep everything in stock at all times, delays can happen.
When will my credit card be charged?
We do not charge your credit card until your items have shipped; however, authorization will be obtained at the time of purchase. To learn more about authorizations, click here. If you made a "Buy Online, Pick Up In Store" purchase, your card will be charged at the time the order is ready.
Why are there multiple charges for different amounts?
Even though you placed a single order on our website, your purchase may be split into multiple shipments. Because we only charge for items when they are shipped, this may result in multiple charges; however, the total amount charged should add up to the same amount displayed when you placed your order.
I'm having trouble with a promotional code. Why doesn't my order doesn't qualify?
We're sorry for any trouble you may have experienced during checkout regarding promotional offers. The following are reasons your order may not qualify.
- There may be some requirements not met for the special offer.
- Certain exclusions may apply.
- The promotional offer has expired.
- Some vendors choose not to participate so we must honor our agreement.
- There are some categories that are excluded from promotions.
- Only one promo code can be used per order.
What are my payment options when placing an order?
Shopping at gandermountain.com is easy and safe!
Just enter any of the following payment options during checkout:
- Gander Mountain Rewards Card
- American Express
- Bill Me Later
- Diner's Club
Money orders and checks can be mailed in for orders placed over the phone.
Sales Tax Information.
Gander Mountain is required to follow state and federal tax regulations and laws for orders transacted in all states where we have a physical presence. This includes Overton’s two showrooms in North Carolina, and any Gander Mountain retail store throughout the United States (see Gander Mountain’s store locator). The tax amount charged reflects the applicable state and local rates.
We collect state and local sales tax for shipments to the following states:
AL AR CO FL GA IA IL IN KS KY MD MI MN MO MS NC ND NY OH PA SC TN TX VA WI WV
What if my order arrives damaged?
We’re sorry if your order arrives damaged. If your items arrive damaged, please keep all boxes and packing materials and immediately contact customer service at 1-888-542-6337 for further instructions. Our hours are:
Monday-Saturday, 8am-11pm ET
Sunday, 9am-10pm ET
Can I buy online and pick up in a Gander Mountain store?
Yes, check out more information on our Free Buy Online, Pick Up In Store program.