- • Each firearm is safety checked prior to mounting the scope.
- • The correct rings and bases are chosen for your firearm and scope combination.
- • We Loctite® the bases to ensure that they stay tight even on the heaviest recoiling guns.
- • The rings are aligned properly to eliminate undue stress on the scope. We also offer ring lapping for the discriminating shooter.
- • The scope will be positioned so that the eye relief is correct and the crosshairs are level. Both eye relief and crosshair position can be somewhat of a personal setting. We’ll allow you to shoulder the gun and set each to your taste.
- • Base, ring and windage screws are torqued properly.
- • Every scope is boresighted. Boresighting aligns the crosshairs with the bore and ensures that you have enough adjustment
- • We finish up by wiping down your firearm with quality gun oil so that you know it’s protected.
- • Peace of mind – knowing that you have the world's largest firearms retailer behind you.
|Professional Scope Mounting and Boresighting||$30.00|
|Professional Scope Mounting and Boresighting (includes lapping the rings)||$50.00|