• Each firearm is safety checked prior to mounting the scope.
• The correct rings and bases are chosen for your firearm and scope combination.
• We Loctite® the bases to ensure that they stay tight even on the heaviest recoiling guns.
• The rings are aligned properly to eliminate undue stress on the scope. We also offer ring lapping for the discriminating shooter.
• The scope will be positioned so that the eye relief is correct and the crosshairs are level. Both eye relief and crosshair position can be somewhat of a personal setting. We’ll allow you to shoulder the gun and set each to your taste.
• Base, ring and windage screws are torqued properly.
• Every scope is boresighted. Boresighting aligns the crosshairs with the bore and ensures that you have enough adjustment when zeroing.
• We finish up by wiping down your firearm with quality gun oil so that you know it’s protected.
• Peace of mind – knowing that you have the world's largest firearms retailer behind you.
Professional Scope Mounting and Boresighting
Professional Scope Mounting and Boresighting (includes lapping the rings)
The Best Way to Stay Connected With Those Who Live Outdoors