Gander Mtn. stands behind the quality of our products and wants you to be satisfied with your purchase every time. If not,
we will provide a refund or exchange for the item within 90 days of purchase, unless noted below.
All Gander Mtn. brand apparel and footwear has a lifetime guarantee under normal
wear and tear and defects in material or workmanship. All other Gander Mtn. brand product will have the same one year guarantee.
We will apply your refund, less shipping and handling, to the original form of payment. If you would prefer an exchange we will send
it promptly. The following exceptions do apply:
• All electronics must be returned unopened and unused within 30 days of purchase. If opened,
these items may only be exchanged for the same items. After 30 days defective product must be returned to the manufacturer.
• Tents, ice houses, tree stands,
waders, and kayaks may be returned within 30 days if unopened
and unused. Tree Stands may not be returned if opened. Used product within this time period may be exchanged, less a 10% restocking fee.
• Defective footwear may be exchanged within one year of purchase if used under the
Manufacturer’s specified conditions. Normal wear and tear guidelines apply. A valid receipt must be presented at the time of exchange.
• Firearms, ammunition, primers, reloading powder and
black powder, may not be returned.
• Summit Protection Plan items may be returned to a Gander Mtn. Store within 30 days of purchase.
• After 30 days, a return or exchange can be made through the Summit Protection Plan vendor by calling the toll-free
number in the Summit Plan brochure: 1-866-257-6543.
To return your purchase, simply fill out the return information on the back of the packing slip and send it with the merchandise to:
Gander Mountain Customer Returns Center
Please indicate reason for return and the action to be taken (exchange/refund). For your protection, please insure your package for its full
value. Unfortunately, we cannot accept parcels sent freight collect or COD. Refused shipments are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and original shipping and
handling will not be refunded on refusals.
• Have the packing slip that was included with your order
• Have a valid photo ID and the credit card used to make the purchase
• Include all original packing materials, manuals and accessories with the product
To locate your nearest Gander Mountain store, click here.
If your items arrive damaged, please keep all boxes and packing materials and immediately contact customer service at 1-888-5GANDER for further instructions.
Should you have any questions about your return, please call 1-888-5GANDER.