Gander Mtn. stands behind the quality of our products and wants you to be satisfied with your purchase every time. If not, we will provide a refund or exchange for the item within 90 days of purchase, unless noted below. We will apply your refund, less shipping and handling, to the original form of payment. If you would prefer an exchange we will send it promptly. The following exceptions apply:
- All Gander Mtn. brand apparel and footwear has a lifetime guarantee against normal wear and tear and defects in material or workmanship. All other Gander Mtn. brand products will have the same guarantee for one year.
- All electronics must be returned unopened and unused within 30 days of purchase. If opened, these items may only be exchanged for the same items. After 30 days, the defective product must be returned to the manufacturer.
- Tents, ice houses, tree stands, tree stand fall arrest systems, waders, and kayaks may be returned within 30 days if unopened and unused. Tree stands may not be returned if opened. Other used products returned within 30 days may be exchanged, less a 10% restocking fee.
- Defective footwear may be exchanged within one year of purchase, if it was used under the Manufacturer’s specified conditions. Normal wear and tear guidelines apply. Athletic footwear must be returned or exchanged within 90 days of purchase.
- Firearms, ammunition, primers, reloading powder, black powder, generators, bows, and crossbows may not be returned
- Summit Protection Plan items may be returned to a Gander Mtn. Store within 30 days of purchase. After 30 days, a return or exchange can be made through the Summit Protection Plan vendor by calling the toll-free number in the Summit Plan brochure: 1-866-257-6543.
Returning Merchandise To Gander Mountain
To return your purchase, simply fill out the return information on the back of the packing slip and send it with the merchandise to:
Gander Mountain Customer Returns Center
5398 Martin Luther King, Jr. Highway
Greenville, NC 27834
Please indicate reason for return and the action to be taken (exchange/refund). For your protection, please insure your package for its full value. Unfortunately, we cannot accept parcels sent freight collect or COD. Refused shipments are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and original shipping and handling will not be refunded on refusals
Returning Merchandise To Gander Mountain Stores
You may also return your purchase to your nearest Gander Mountain store. To return merchandise to a Gander Mountain store you must:
- Have the packing slip that was included with your order
- Have a valid photo ID and the credit card used to make the purchase
- Include all original packing materials, manuals and accessories with the product
To locate your nearest Gander Mountain store, click here.
If your items arrive damaged, please keep all boxes and packing materials and immediately contact customer service at 1-888-5GANDER for further instructions.
Should you have any questions about your return, please call 1-888-5GANDER.