Gander Mtn. stands behind the quality of our products and wants you to be satisfied with your purchase every time. If not, we will provide a refund or exchange for the item within 90 days of purchase, unless noted below.
All Gander Mtn. brand apparel and footwear has a lifetime guarantee against normal wear and tear and defects in material or workmanship. All other Gander Mtn. brand product will have our standard one-year guarantee.
FREE Apparel & Footwear Returns:
If you are not 100% satisfied with your apparel or footwear purchase, you can return your order within 90 days for a full refund plus free return shipping. The apparel or footwear must be in new, unused condition and must be in the original box and/or packaging. Please call 1-888-542-6337 to request your return label
All other products:
We will apply your refund, less shipping and handling, to the original form of payment. If you would prefer an exchange, we will send it promptly. The following exceptions do apply:
- Unopened and unused electronics may be returned within 30 days of purchase. Opened electronics returned within 30 days may be exchanged with all original manuals, accessories and packaging, less a 10% restocking fee. After 30 days defective product must be returned to the manufacturer.
- Tents, ice houses, tree stands, waders, and kayaks may be returned within 30 days if unopened and unused. Tree Stands may not be returned if opened. Used product within this time period may be exchanged, less a 10% restocking fee.
- Firearms, ammunition, primers, reloading powder, black powder, generators, bows, and crossbows may not be returned.
- Defective footwear may be exchanged within one year of purchase if used under the manufacturer’s specified conditions. Normal wear and tear guidelines apply. A valid receipt must be presented at the time of exchange.
- If your items arrive damaged, please keep all boxes and packing materials, and immediately contact customer service at 1-888-5GANDER for further instructions.
Summit Protection Plan
- Summit Protection Plan items may be returned within 30 days of purchase. Follow the guidelines listed below to return an item purchased with a Summit Protection Plan within 30 days.
- After 30 days, a return or exchange can be made through the Summit Protection Plan vendor by calling the toll-free number in the Summit Plan brochure: 1-866-257-6543.
Returns by Mail
You may return your online purchase through the mail. To return your purchase:
- Fill out the return information on the back of the packing slip.
- Indicate reason for the return and the action to be taken (exchange/refund).
Send returns to :
Gander Mountain Customer Returns Center
5398 Martin Luther King Jr. Highway
Greenville, NC 27834
- For your protection, please insure your package for its full value. Unfortunately, we cannot accept parcels sent freight collect or COD. Refused shipments are subject to a 10% restocking fee, and original shipping and handling will not be refunded on refusals.
Returns in Store
You may also return your purchase to your nearest Gander Mountain store. To return merchandise to a Gander Mountain store you must:
- Have the packing slip that was included with your order.
- Have a valid photo ID and the credit card used to make the purchase.
- Include all original packing materials, manuals, and accessories with the product.
- If PayPal or Bill Me Later were used for the original purchase, any refunds will be issued as a Gift Card.
To locate your nearest Gander Mountain store, click here. Should you have any other questions about your return, please call 1-888-5GANDER.
If your items arrive damaged, please keep all boxes and packing materials and immediately contact customer service at 1-888-5GANDER for further instructions.
Should you have any questions about your return, please call 1-888-5GANDER.